Now Accepting Applications
Parade spots are filling up quickly, so don’t wait to submit your application. Spots are available on a first-come, first-served basis. All parade participants must uphold our family-friendly policy!
- Signup Deadline: June 5 , 2023
- Payments Due: Within 1 week of application approval
- Business/Corporation: $35
- Non-for-Profit: $15
- Student Organization: Free
- Friends of Pride (families, allies, moms looking to give free hugs, etc.): Free
- Fees can be paid by cash, check, or credit card.
- Checks should be made payable to SRCCF (the Starved Rock Country Community Foundation) with “Family Pride Fund” written on the memo line.
- Cash and check donations can be dropped off or mailed to Dylan Conmy, c/o Prairie Fox Books, 719 LaSalle Street, Ottawa, Illinois 61350.
- Click here to make your vendor payment with a credit card. Select “Family Pride Festival” once you get to the donation page.
ALL PAYMENTS GO THROUGH AS DONATIONS TO THE OTTAWA FAMILY PRIDE FUND. They are tax deductible, and all tax information will be provided to you from SRCCF after they receive and process your payment in the tender you have chosen.
Any questions, please call Dylan at 815-579-4041.
Join us for Ottawa Family Pride Fest 2024!
2023 Sponsorship Opportunities
Showcase your company’s commitment to supporting the LGBTQIA+ community through a sponsorship.
Thank you to our 2022 Sponsors
The inaugural Ottawa Family Pride Festival was a huge success in part because of sponsorships from companies and individuals alike.
Their generous support enabled us to expand festival programming and make events more accessible, ensured our volunteers had the resources they need to get the job done, and helped Youth Outreach in Ottawa.
Please join us in saying “thank you” to all of our sponsors!